This week is an incredible week for SoftSim Technologies Inc.! We receive news that mark in the company’s history and these are:
- We reached and exceeded our all time goal!
- We have been trusted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police RCMP to manage and support the Enterprise Access and Identify Management (e-AIMS) program which maintains the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Certificate Authority (CA) for the entire organization.
- We have been selected to provide assistance to the enhancement, configuration and maintenance of the Justice Enterprise Web Portal.
- We will be managing highly classified IT system and hardware (TOP SECRET) environment at the Communications Security Establishment (CSE).
- We have just started a mandate that supports the analysis of Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) project of the Department of National Defense.
- We build a partnership with Deloitte.
- Chosen to provide professional scanning and foresight services that will contribute the necessary considerations for the optimal implementation of strategic pathways and allowing the Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Equity (CCDPHE) of Public Health Agency of Canada to capitalize on change.
- We were also selected by Global affairs to convert their legacy systems to MS Dynamics.
This success cannot be achieved without team work and dedication.