Aiming to work with the Government of Canada? SoftSim Technologies Inc. can help you.
We are looking for someone to work in our various Government of Canada accounts as System Administrator or Help Desk Specialist or Technical Support.
We have multiple locations to choose from: National Capital Region (Ottawa/Gatineau), Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Sioux Lookout, Thunder Bay, Regina and Halifax.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Recognize, isolate, research and solve IT related problems.
- Provide first or second level technical support.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, update, and maintain software and hardware.
- Use IT incident tracking software (such as Remedy).
- At least 1 year IT support related experience
- Security Clearance (if you don’t have, we can sponsor you).
If you have the expertise required, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (438) 300 3222.