Tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare meeting material
- Conduct research
- Meet and communicate with stakeholders
- Input and update given business and functional requirements
- Update software specifications
- Update procedural documentation
- Document business requirements(solution, stakeholder, and business) detected during client and team meetings
- Create and update other Business Analysis documents such as: Business Process Models, Functional Models, User Stories, Mockups using a graphic application, Business rules Field Descriptions & Validation rules
- Security Clearance: at least Level 1 (Reliability). If you don’t have, we can sponsor.
- Business or IT related Degree/Diploma.
- Relevant certification such as CBAP.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT projects.
- Bilingualism: English & French (asset).
If you have the expertise required for this position, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (438) 300 3222.