Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement processes & methods.
- Generate, gather and disseminate information to formalize phase and project completion.
- Establish project documentation detailing who will receive information, what information they will receive, when and in what format they will receive it, and how the information will be gathered and stored.
- Determine the information and communication needs of stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress, such as status meetings and written reports.
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships to ensure commitment and involvement and to encourage effective collaboration.
- Report on the progress of project schedule, cost and scope; compare present status to the baseline and forecast future trends using earned value analysis; and warn stakeholders if changes will affect them.
- Support Management in its strategic business planning through the use of project management methodologies and processes.
- Security Clearance: at least Level 1 (Reliability). If you don’t have, we can sponsor.
- Business or IT related Degree/Diploma.
- Relevant certification such as PMP.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT projects.
- Bilingualism: English & French (asset).
If you have the expertise required for this position, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (438) 300 3222.