We are looking for an expert to fulfill a senior role for the Maximo Enterprise Asset Management Solutions related mandate with the Government of Canada client.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing functional advice, developing alternatives and implementing approved recommended solutions for processes and workflows in Maximo.
- Providing application design, business process design, functional design, development, training and support.
- Evaluating processes and best practices currently existing within Maximo and, subsequent to this evaluation, re- assessing the functional requirements, re-aligning Maximo data to meet these requirements, and then re-creating and writing business rules, processes and work instructions.
- Providing training support in all aspects of asset management using Maximo.
- Providing mentoring services to the client’s personnel.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Transformation Architecture.
- IT related Degree/Diploma.
- Relevant Certifications such as IBM Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management
- 1 year’s experience in Maximo test scripts development & User Acceptance Tests (UAT) management.
- Security Clearance: Level 1 (Reliability). If you don’t have, we can sponsor.
If you have the expertise required for this position, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (438) 300 3222.