The Department of Industry also known as Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) requires the services of a Senior Business Analysts to work on IT projects and initiatives for ISED’s business clients.
The Senior Business Analysts will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting plans, strategies and business systems associated with the technical environments within ISED as well as identifying business needs, assessing the impact of system or process changes, eliciting and documenting requirements, and providing insight to ensure requirements are translated into workable business solutions. They may also provide post implementation support to ISED business stakeholders and end-users to ensure solutions meet the prescribed business requirements.
Please find below a small summary of this opportunity:
Duration: one (1) year for an estimated 240 days, plus four (4) one- year irrevocable options
Location: Primarily remote/telework, however onsite work at ISED locations in the National Capital region may be required.
Security Clearance: Secret
- Have been contracted at the Department of Industry within the last five (5) years.
- Have greater than ten (10) years professional work experience with-in the last fifteen (15) years working as a business analyst.
- Provide two (2) client references for separate Government of Canada (GoC) department/agency/crown corporation or provincial government or private sector organizations where the proposed resource was contracted as a Business Analyst within the last five (5) years.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years professional work experience as a Business Analyst within the last fifteen (15) years performing “as is” and “to be” analysis.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years professional work experience as a Business Analyst within the last fifteen (15) years conducting gap analysis.
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years professional work experience as a Business Analyst working within an Agile team, using Agile methodologies and developing user stories to capture requirements.
If you have the expertise required for this position, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (438) 300 3222.