The Department of National Defence (DND) requires the services of an Intermediate Business Consultant to provide advice in the areas of business intelligence, program governance, Defence procurement, performance measurement and internal processes.
Please find below a small summary of this opportunity:
Duration: One year + 3 Options (1 year)
Location: 975 Blvd St-Joseph, Gatineau, Quebec
Language: Bilingual (English/French)
Security Clearance: Reliability
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration, Project Management or Public Administration from a recognized and accredited university or college.
- Have four (4) years of combined experience within the last ten (10) years in writing and reviewing procurement documents.
- Have one (1) year of experience within the last ten (10) years working as a project manager or deputy project manager of a Complex project valued at $10M or more, for the federal government, including performing any of the following Project Phases:
- Have at least one (1) year of experience within the last ten (10) years leading or participating in the negotiation of performance-based contracts.
- Have at least one (1) year experience within the last ten (10) years managing a multi-year In-Service Support Contract.
If you are interested, please send back to me your confirmation and your most updated resume.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (438) 300 3222.